TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
LOL, I tried to do the glowy ‘airbrushed’ look Clockwork gets in her photos. I tried. I thought it was okay~
EDIT: Whoop. I lied. I like this one better. AMEN SCREEN FILTER. AMEN.
Sailor Uranus | clockworkdandy
Sailor Neptune | emiryann
Photography | Arc
I love how you like keep reblogging stuff from our page, Jay.
There’s no Y in my name Ne2
Arc’s Fanime Cosphotography Dump P1~
So me and my friends tandiee, glados-kallipygos, and lubdubjubes all went to Fanime this past holiday weekend. All of us had our cosplays in line and we ended up rotating out of the role of photographer.
These are some of the pictures we took this weekend. Most of these are ones I’ve taken, but the Chrono Crusade picture Jubes took since I was Chrono. ;u; I added that picture because tandiee didn’t really get individual photos since most of our pics had both of us in them.
Go check out our sister blog they bomb
Today we decided to have a Dirk photoshoot.
Cosplayer | Clockworkdandy
Photography | ArcSymphony
Location | Corona Del Mar
how to make a cosplay
- start with the easiest parts
- trick yourself into thinking the rest will go as well
- fuck up a lot
- put it away for a while
- get inspired and start again
- fuck up again
- cry some more
- go completely broke
- put it away until the week before the con
- panic a lot
- that’s not enough I mean REALLY PANIC
- throw up
- cry as you sew in your hotel room at the convention the night before the con
- resort to a hot glue gun
- somehow you end up with a cosplay
- enjoy your cosplay
(Source: iseeavoice, via arcsymphony)